Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nail drama ohnoes

First off, thank you Nadine for your patience and understanding today, I would never ever have thought that could go wrong.
So after taking just over an hour Tish remove her nails, we were both astounded by what was underneath.  Expecting to find a semi decent nail plate to work with, the grooves, ridges and cliffs were a bonus (see attached pics).
It was whilst trying to level off some of this keratin karnage that on one finger, I went through the nail, which really made me mad, as I was being very gentle to begin with. (Photo attached, sadly)
So after a quick emergency chat with my Tafe tutor (Peta, you rock) Nadine was advised to let that damage grow out.
We then did her other nails, which turned out fantastically.
So that was my afternoon..  enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment