Thursday, June 16, 2011

Long time no Blog

Okay, it's been hectic, what with the new house of ours going up behind us.  And all of the problems associated with such.
Then Margo headed out to Miami Bitch...  on Tuesday... lucky girl, I hope she brings me back a stack of Gels, or a hot woman, I told her either is okay.
Now, here are some pictures of my very first set of Gels, this was done at 11pm to 1.30 am by very special request, well lots of begging, some cash and a small block of chocolate.
Very similar prep involved with gels, however last night was quite rushed, so lets just hope they stay on 'for her special occasion', In my opinion, the Blue french gel, looks really good, and it was sooooo shiny
Attached are 2 pics, one with and one without flash, judge for yourselves.. (The glistening you can see, is cuticle oil, which I always recommend to people when they have nail enhancements, or dry, cracking cuticles)









No comments:

Post a Comment